Do you have a proven track record in a complex network operations environment? Do you have what it takes to be responsible for the performance of network automation scripting and network monitoring tool development? We're looking for someone like that to:
– reduce costs by automating network device compliance and configuration tasks
– pass audit and compliance requirements easily with automated policy enforcement compliance reports
– improve network security by recognizing and fixing security vulnerabilities before they impact your network
– increase network stability and uptime by preventing inconsistencies and misconfigurations through automated configurations
– create and manage network automation service support models and run books
– provide detailed documentation
You'll be working in the Network Tool Operations team in Wroclaw, Poland. We are responsible for the administration and stability of the global network monitoring solutions currently implemented.
Your experience and skills
– Exposure to working in a complex network operations environment, including experience working on global projects.
– It is highly desirable that the candidate has exposure to the following network monitoring tools including HPNA, Smarts, SevOne, Juniper JSA, Space, ACS, Radius, TACACS, Citrix, McAfee, Splunk and Fluke
– Desirable for the candidate to have exposure in Cisco/Juniper network technology and services/protocols
– Knowledge of IP multicast within the Firewall platform and arena
– Expertise with networking protocols relevant to the internet or intranet (HTTP, SSL, DNS, BGP, OSPF, etc.)
– Linux/UNIX, XP and Windows 7 experience, including any network-related applications
– A skilled communicator, able to explain complex technical issues and resolutions
– Able to interact with carriers, vendors and internal departments with ease (you have great people skills).
– Exposure to network switches, routers, firewalls and other critical network devices. This includes a solid understanding of VLAN, ICMP, MIBS, SMTP, ITIL, CMDB and IPv4 by heart
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers