na róznym poziomie zaawansowania. Proponujemy stanowiska na kontrakcie b2b, widelki w zaleznosci
od umiejetnosci w okolicach 400-800/dzien.
• Develops test plans, procedures and test software in order to insure company products and services comply with customer, regulatory, and company requirements.
• Designs test software and systems to achieve test requirements that encompass the full spectrum of testing.
• Executes manual and automated test scripts to ensure proper design functionality in accordance with test plan objectives to meet the needs and requirements of our external and internal customers.
• Analyzes, reviews, and validates test data.
• Conducts research in test technologies to improve efficiency and capability.
• Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement test engineering solutions.
• Assists in all aspects of application testing to ensure deliverables are met.
• Conducts meetings to obtain approval of test coverage and test scripts from the test, user and software engineering groups.
• Sets up test environments and installs new builds. Knowledge and Skills:
• Understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts. Possesses general knowledge of other related disciplines.
• Receives general direction for work that is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects.
• Applies established and emerging methodologies to develop test strategies.
• Reviews critical procedures to identify potential problems and resolve issues.
• Develops innovative metrology design techniques, processes, methods, or concepts.
• Programming skills.
• Test automation skills.
• Experience working with Continuous Integration environments.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the software development project lifecycle and with the Agile Teams..
• iPad (iOS) or MS Surface experience