na róznym poziomie zaawansowania. Proponujemy stanowiska na kontrakcie b2b, widelki w zaleznosci
od umiejetnosci w okolicach 400-800/dzien.
• Develops test plans, procedures and test software in order to insure company products and services comply with customer, regulatory, and company requirements.
• Designs test software and systems to achieve test requirements that encompass the full spectrum of testing.
• Executes manual and automated test scripts to ensure proper design functionality in accordance with test plan objectives to meet the needs and requirements of our external and internal customers.
• Analyzes, reviews, and validates test data.
• Prepares and publishes test reports.
• Conducts research in test technologies to improve efficiency and capability.
• Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement test engineering solutions.
• Provides technical leadership and direction to other test engineers.
• Facilitates/coordinates meetings to obtain approval of test coverage and test scripts from the user and software engineering groups.
• Sets up test environments. Knowledge and Skills:
• Understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts. Possesses general knowledge of other related disciplines.
• Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
• Receives general direction for work that is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects.
• Interacts frequently with inter-organizational personnel and external customers. Represents the organization by providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
• Applies emerging industry technologies to develop test procedures.
• Applies established and emerging methodologies to develop test strategies.
• Reviews critical procedures to identify potential problems and resolve issues.
• Develops innovative metrology design techniques, processes, methods, or concepts.
• Advanced Automation Skills
• Ability to design APIs for Quick Test Professional and Quality Center to connect with a variety of architectural components.
• Experience working with Continuous Integration environments.
• Ability to design and develop test automation that directly tests java.
• Experience using Mobile Automation with java code or some other coding language.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the software development project lifecycle and with Scaled Agile.