Globallogic Poland is looking for Front- end Developer to join our team in Zielona Góra.
A project you will join consists on development of the existing telematics solution, stabilization, optimization and implementation of new logistics services. Scope involve all comprehensive range of key functions for the logistics industry, with features like Intelligent (LTL) Map matching, payment services, tracking support, and similar.
- Technology selection required for project realization,
- Analysis of requirements,
- Design, implementation, integration and testing of web & desktop applications,
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation,
- Co-operation with other project members and with customers.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL DBMS
- Exposure to software development, debugging, documentation and troubleshooting
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of Git
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with customers to show them how strategic research and development can become a tool for managing their future. Headquartered in the United States, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries.
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities – Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 500 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, IoT/M2M, industry 4.0, semiconductor and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.