BLStream is a software house with UX core. Since 1999 we have been providing custom-made solutions to industry and commercial partners, both large and small, for their specific product needs.
BLStream has R&D Centers in Szczecin, Wrocław, Lublin, Monachium and Regensburg. Also we have our Sales Offices in London, Helsinki, Monachium, Santa Clara (USA) and Warsaw.
We are leading now over 40 projects for more than 20 Clients in Europe and US. We don't want to hire you just for the project or to lease to the Client. We want to hire you to the Company and wish for long-term cooperation in a variety of projects. Be a part of BLStream and join Us!
BLStream - Who we are
Job title: Senior C++ Developer
Type: Job Contract / B2B
• Development of new functionalities
• Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology
• Participation in platform design and development
• Participation in the whole process of software development
• Coordinating and supporting less experienced members of the team
• At least 4 years of experience in C++ software development
• Familiarity with one of following graphics technologies Open GL ES, GLSL, WebGL
• Knowledge of iOS, Android will be an asset
• Experience in automated testing will be an asset
• Experience in Scum based projects
• Very good knowledge of English
• Attractive salary
• Continuous professional development
• Possibility to work with the latest technologies
• Stable work among professionals
• Good atmosphere at work
• Extra benefits
Interested? Sent CV: [email protected]
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
"I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by BLStream Sp. z o.o., its cooperators, affiliates and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2015 r. item 2135, as amended)."