Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? Do you have strong analytical skills? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Prepare and design formal specifications for tests scenarios according to business requirements
- Conduct test plans; execute technical unit and regression testing
- Document the results of testing according to internal standards and industry best practice
- Support the user community to ensure successful implementation of new functionality
You'll be working in the IT Fund Services team in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office). The team is responsible for delivering and maintaining applications which support Fund Administration Platform in Luxembourg and Switzerland. You stand a chance to become a member of our newly built team which consists of software developers, IT test analysts and application managers. What's more, you will have a chance to collaborate with global teams, including business users of Fund Administration Platform, project managers and other IT specialists from Luxembourg and Switzerland.
Your experience and skills
– Master degree in IT, Economics or a related field
– previous experience in banking/finance industry
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios
– a results oriented team player
– a very good English speaker
– an excellent communicator with experience in collaborative environments
– Knowledge of SQL (Oracle database)
– Experience with Unix/Linux operating system
– Experience in designing and execution of automated tests
– ITIL process know-how
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers