Imagine that you are...
- part of autonomous agile team,
- taking full responsibility for quality of software,
- working on the latest version of Microsoft's development and testing tools,
- using TDD/BDD and variety of automation tools on daily basis,
- collaborate with people from different teams, departments, offices, and even countries,
- using English every day in communication with native speakers,
- working WITH your manager, not FOR them
- Experience with Quality Assurance in Agile projects and Web Technologies in general.
- Experience with C#
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL
- Experience working with Continuous Integration environment.
- A university degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Experience with cross-browser testing tools (i.e. BrowserStack)
- Good knowledge of unit testing framework (i.e. xUnit, MSTest)
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with test automation.
- Understanding of SEO Best Practices
- Knowledge of TypeScript, SOA, Entity Framework
- ISTQB/REQB certification
- Basic knowledge about network troubleshooting
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
o Soft Skills Academy
o Leadership Academy and more!
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!