WymaganiaResponsibilities: - Help with the creation of new features in the Data Visualization Tool Desktop
- Creating new ways of gathering and managing the data coming out of Couchbase using Node.JS
- Working with traders, quants, and support to design, build and deploy the new features.
Requirements: - Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Min. 4+ years Web Development experience and expertise with Node.js
- Min. 4+ years full-stack development experience
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Comfortable in either the .Net stack or Java
- Experience with Couchbase DB is a bonus
- Great client facing skills
- Potentially interfacing with Traders, client management, and IT Support
- Capital markets software development experience preferred
We offer accomodation and relocation package for candidates interested in moving to London.