You are a well-rounded, pragmatic and enthusiastic Project Manager, responsible to structure the plan, track progress and communicate status of a strategic technology-based program.
Your main focus will be on maintaining the overall program plans and related status reporting including leading dedicated data driven initiatives. You will drive change by promoting a customer focused and continuous improvement culture. You will need to be knowledgeable, beside strong project management skills, in several domains including architecture, IT processes and IT Asset Management.
You will supporting the Group CTO IT Portfolio Management function in leading ambitious data driven activities ensuring the adoption of the current IT Asset inventory to the envisioned target state.
You will be a member of the Group CTO ITPM team and will be responsible for:
1. Maintaining the overall ITPM program plan and milestones and provide status reporting in the related systems (Extract).
2. Leading individual data related projects as mandated by the ITPM team lead.
A successful candidate will be able to partner with key stakeholders, including Architects, Service & Product Managers and Senior Management to ensure the successful executing of the related projects. The initial focus will be on ensuring the linkage between the IT Portfolio Management inventory (EAPM) and the CMDB (iSAC), which is the initial step on a longer journey to implement the envisioned target state.
3. Maintain and further evolve PM related tools (e.g. SharePoint).
IT Portfolio Management (ITPM) enables a managed and controlled evolution of the IT portfolio over time as a foundational capability for Architecture- and Service/Product Management in Group Technology.
Your experience and skills
Your experience and skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills to deal effectively with stakeholders at Executive- and Managing Director level, as well as Subject Matter Experts across the organization
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Project, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
• Basic knowledge of Data Modelling
• Strong analytical skills with a genuine desire to improve efficiency of job tasks/functions using systems and business knowledge
• Strong problem solving and synthesizing skills
• Knowledge of IT Architecture and IT Architecture Management is an advantage
• University Degree in a technology area or equivalent industry experience
• Highly energetic, enthusiastic and pragmatic
• Hands-on, result-oriented, with a can-do mentality
• Team player with positive attitude
• Intellectually flexible
• Motivated by challenges and able to cope with pressure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers