Are you an experienced SAS Business Analyst? Do You have financial background/experience? We're looking for someone like this to:
– run and maintain regular scheduled processes and reports in SAS for Windows and Mainframe
– develop and run various ad-hoc data queries and deliver results in concise manner to internal clients and business partners
– propose and implement improvements and automation for existing processes
– perform to the highest levels of due diligence on agreed data areas with proactive management of controls and quality standards
– ensure all procedural documentation relevant to the reporting environment is maintained up-to-date
– actively work on assigned projects and various business initiatives as well as ad-hoc demand
You'll be working in the RAS WMA Financial Performance team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are 15 professionals in Poland and the US supporting the Wealth Management Americas Division and provide critical management information and reports that enables day to day decision making. Typically, datasets will involve Invested Assets, Net New Money, Revenues, Costs & Headcount.
We work closely with IT, Finance, Accounting, regional business, country heads & others internal clients to help ensure that the data we delivered are of the highest integrity, content is simple & intuitive to use and provides the highest value-add to a client.
Your experience and skills
– bachelor degree, preferably Math, Stats, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Engineering
– strong knowledge and coding experience with PC SAS Base
– very good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
– ability to assimilate information quickly and understand the context of reporting deliverables produced
– SQL and or VBA to facilitate automation (would be an asset)
– Wealth Management or Securities Industry knowledge (would be a plus)
– a strong communicator and fluent in English (oral and written)
– well organized with ability to prioritize own workload
– passionate about data analytics, business intelligence and management information
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers