Location: Gdańsk, Poland
Employment Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Salary (gross): 600 - 800 PLN / Day
Project Industry: Aviation
Company Size: 350
Project Team Size: 14
WymaganiaREQUIREMENTS - MUST HAVE:
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch and knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• BSc, MSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Demonstrated proficiency completing the development of software projects using development tools, methodologies, and strategies (i.e. XCode, Enterprise Architect, Perforce, GIT, JIRA, Version One, Contour or equivalent tool sets).
• Excellent object-oriented software development skills with at least 5+ years of relevant experience developing commercial applications including 3+ years working experience in iOS development.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience working with Apple iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience working with Apple's Model View Control architecture constructs, design principles and interface guidelines.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple's Core Services and OS Layer frameworks, Certificates and Code Signing
• Proven ability in leading software development teams.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies. REQUIREMENTS - NICE TO HAVE:
- Windows development
- Experience with embedded software
- Experience with Test Automation concepts
- Some experience in OpenGl and Quartz
- Knowledge in the area of aviation navigation