Do Wrocławskiego oddziału SMT Software Services poszukuję doswiadczonego Testera, który wdroży automaty do projektu dotyczącego rozwijania platformy e-commerce.
Szczegóły na priv lub [email protected]
• 2+ years experience in a Software Quality Assurance role;
• Experience with testing management tools, bug tracking tools;
• Professional experience with test automation design, test automation tools;
• Experience in script/programming languages (Perl, Python, Shell, Bash, Java etc.);
• Knowledge of SQL and databases;
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communication in English (both written and spoken);
• Comfortable working to deadlines;
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
Let's make some software together!
SMT Software is multi-awarded and innovative Polish IT software house, which offers the highest quality IT services in the field of mobile solutions, bespoke software, testing and auditing. SMT Software's team consists of 700 people who work in 8 offices in Poland, and 3 offices in Europe: Great Britain, Germany and Holland. The company's headquarters is located in Wroclaw. SMT is a part of SMT S.A. group, which is publicly listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Company founded in 2002 in Poland. It has been working with many clients all over the world, both big brands (Microsoft, Deloitte, Toyota) and small-sized companies or even promising start-ups (telecommunication, finance, public, corporate and media sectors).
Our main business lines include:
■ IT projects covering custom, mobile and web solutions, GIS systems as well as software tests and audits;
■ outsourcing of IT specialists, i.e. individuals joining existing clients' teams as well as nearshore teams outsourcing;
■ own products based on innovative technologies, in particular SATIS – vehicle management system and car fleet management, iAlbatros – hotel booking system for corporate clients, and MobiCare – telemonitoring and medical telecare services based on personal GPS devices and smartphones.