- collaboration with experienced designers to implement user-facing features in company's products
- supporting diverse clients from high powered desktop, to tablets and mobile phones
- optimization of cross browser web applications
- working on smooth animations
- working with SVG and Canvas
- building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstraction
- developing prototypes quickly
- remaining current with the latest UI trends and technology
- stable employment
- attractive social benefits
- unconventional tasks, interesting and diverse projects on global scale
professional development in an dynamic environment
- experience in similar position
- very good knowledge of and experience with CSS3, HTML5
- very good knowledge of MVC Frameworks
- very good knowledge of and experience with one of below frameworks:
backbone.js, angularJS, react.js, ember.js
- experience with Responsive Web Design
- experience with high traffic projects
- attention to details
- communication skills, accuracy
- knowledge of SVG, Canvas, socket.io
- experience in visualizations and animations
- knowledge of Scrum metodology
Dołącz do najlepszych!!!
Grand Parade, a part of William Hill company, is looking to hire Senior/Mid Front-end Developer.
Who we are and what do we do in Grand Parade?
We are a Polish-British software development company specializing in building advanced systems for the online sports betting industry in Europe, USA and Australia. The solutions built by Grand Parade are used by tens of millions of users per day and our customers including Coral, Betfair, Bwin, Ladbrokes and Unibet are considered as leading companies in the industry.
What challenges we are facing every day?
• Complex real- time web apps
• Interactive dashboards and scoreboards supporting thousands of requests per second
• Real- time data processing
• More than 20 million users daily
• Gigabytes of data per day
What do we offer?
We offer competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people (without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions), Lunch & Learn, internal training sessions and interesting events organized by employees (e.g. internal GP football league, FIFA, board games).
Basically it looks like that:
• Stable employment
• Attractive social benefits (Fully paid private healthcare Enel-Med and Multisport pass, daily fruits)
• Flexible working hours
• Lots of integration events & company parties
• Individual training budget
• Competitive salary
• Option to work on B2B contract
• Company competitions with cool prizes
• Brand new office in the city center (+1000m2)
• Business trips to our headquarter in London
• Employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN)