If you are proficient with Java, have knowledge of or are willing to learn cryptography and are not scared to delve deep into secure code analysis this is a perfect opportunity for you. Come and join us.
- Participate in the whole development lifecycle of a system in automotive or security domain
- Participate in developing new features
- Work on fixing the issues raised by internal and external vulnerability assessment teams, including certified labs
- Create documentation
- Drive innovation in the area of secure embedded systems development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java programming language
- Knowledge of oop paradigms and desing patterns
- Practical experience with test frameworks like JUnit and test design techniques
- Knowledge of embedded systems hardware architecture and peripherals
- At least basic programming skills in C
- Familiarity with software development and automation tools (Jenkins, Ant, version control, issue tracking systems, simulators, C compilers)
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel abroad in the course of cooperation with the client
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with customers to show them how strategic research and development can become a tool for managing their future. Headquartered in the United States, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries.
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities – Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 500 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, IoT/M2M, industry 4.0, semiconductor and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.