Globallogic is looking for Java Developers to join our team. If you are passionate about Java and you would like to work in a place with a great atmosphere, where you will feel like at home- apply and see what we can offer :)
- Development of software adapters for network devices to integrate with advanced solution used for managing and securing complex, multi-vendor, multi-technology physical and virtual network functions
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation
- Co-operation with other project members and with customers
- Experience programming in Java SE (including cooperating with other system via protocols: SSH, TL1, SNMP, SFTP),
- Good English (both spoken and written)
- Good Linux related knowledge (especially RedHat)
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Familiarity with AutoIt (Windows OS)
- Knowledge of Bash scripting language
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with customers to show them how strategic research and development can become a tool for managing their future. Headquartered in the United States, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries.
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities – Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 500 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, IoT/M2M, industry 4.0, semiconductor and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.