• Development and maintenance of crash-sensing algorithm simulation tools using C/C++;
• Support full cycle of the simulation tool release process, including testing, archiving, documentation, etc;
• Development and automation of test scripts, optimization of HW resource utilization, continually seeking faster / more efficient ways to execute the required algorithm testing;
• Support development of other related tools needed to fully validate the crash sensing algorithm, including HIL and SIL infrastructure.
• Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar;§ In depth knowledge and experience with C++;
• Strong programming skills, with emphasis on well-structured coding and test methodology;
• Ability to work with a team;§ Must possess strong written and verbal English communication skills;
• Experience with MS Office, MS PowerPoint;
• Experience with MATLAB/SIMULINK, UML, Python, XML preferred;
• Must be able to travel to locations overseas.
• Relocation package;
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Private medical care;
• Work in a multinational team.