• Support full cycle of algorithm calibration process;
• Design and develop vehicle crash sensing algorithms with use of Matlab, Simulink or/and Stateflow;
• Simulate crash sensing algorithms and generate algorithm calibrations for specific vehicle platform using customer provided crash data set (with TRW developed simulation and internal calibration software);
• Perform analysis, hardware in the loop test verification and validation;
• Present, discuss and negotiate with customers the sensing performance of algorithms and calibrations.
• Masters degree in Electronics, Control, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar;
• Undergraduate and/or graduate coursework in Systems, Dynamics and Controls preferred;
• Ability to work with a team;
• Must possess strong written and verbal English communication skills;
• Experience with MATLAB, SIMULINK, MS Office, MS PowerPoint;§ Experience with C or C++ language preferred;
• Must be able to travel to customer locations overseas.
• Relocation package;
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Private medical care;
• Work in a multinational team.