We decided to restructure the system using Domain Driven Design framework. We also plan to make our ecosystem more flexible and heterogeneous in terms of using proper technologies to solving different kinds of problems. That is why we are looking for Senior Software Engineer with great knowledge and experience in JVM world. We need someone passionate in creating world class software and products and who will be motivated by possibility of not only implementing but also designing the software. This role will also take responsibility for the architecture of the products and CI/CD process for JVM ecosystem.
WymaganiaREQUIREMENTS We think, this job would be perfect for you, if:
- software development and architecture are your passion,
- Craftsmanship and Agile principles run in your blood,
- you are really eager to question the status-quo and love sharing ideas,
- you are ready to take full responsibility for your product,
- you enjoy the teamwork,
- you are open to contribute to the Open Source community,
- you want to work in a creative startup culture.
- Software Craftsmanship (TDD, SOLID, KISS, design patterns),
- Deep understanding of the Service Oriented and Microservices Architectures,
- Strong familiarity with RESTful design principles,
- Understanding of modern CI/CD process (ex. Git Flow or Atlassian toolset),
- Experience in building highly-scalable software in JVM based technologies (Java 8, Scala, preferable Spring Framework, but we are open to discussion),
- Experience in data processing and analytic (SQL and NoSQL databases, Apache tools ex. Kafka, Hadoop, Spark...).
This role is offered on a Business to Business contract.
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe,
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and share options,
- Birthday off plus discretionary closure between Christmas & New Year,
- Private Medical Healthcare,
- Use of MacBook Air / Pro,
- Weekly team lunch,
- Office snacks and lots of coffee!
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
Sounds good? Get in touch at [email protected].