BLStream is a software house with UX core. Since 1999 we have been providing custom-made solutions to industry and commercial partners, both large and small, for their specific product needs.
BLStream has R&D Centers in Szczecin, Wrocław, Lublin, Monachium and Regensburg. Also we have our Sales Offices in London, Helsinki, Monachium, Santa Clara (USA) and Warsaw.
We are leading now over 40 projects for more than 20 Clients in Europe and US. We don't want to hire you just for the project or to lease to the Client. We want to hire you to the Company and wish for long-term cooperation in a variety of projects. Be a part of BLStream and join Us!
BLStream - Who we are
Job title: Senior Front-end Developer
Type: Job Contract / B2B
You are a perfect Candidate if you are:
- Experienced in Web application development
- Proficient in OOA, OOD and design patterns
- Aware of best practices for software engineering
- A team player
- Strongly focused on searching for solutions
You get extra points for:
- Comfortable with Scrum (or other Agile) development method experience
Why You + Us? What do we offer?
- Comfortable employment model (it's always your choice!)
- Competitive salary
- Long term cooperation mostly with international Clients
- Interesting projects and variety of new technologies
- Challenges and real impact on projects
- Agile environment with minimum of bureaucracy
- Open and positive atmosphere
- Benefits package: Medicover, Multisport subsidy, Training Policy, Development Care, Guilds, Integration events
Interested? Sent CV: grze[email protected]
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
"I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by BLStream Sp. z o.o., its cooperators, affiliates and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2015 r. item 2135, as amended)."