The Engineering team is responsible for building, deploying and running ProofHQ. As a Frontend developer you will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, architects, administrators and product owners to work on our Web Application and Tablet/HTML5 application that enables thousands of users to review and approve documents, videos and other digital files.
You will have a keen attention to detail, be extremely passionate about SaaS and cloud software and be comfortable communicating to both a technical and a nontechnical audience. You are a natural in setting priorities, enjoy working in a fast-paced early-stage company and share in the excitement of growing a global cloud-based business. Like us, you're enthusiastic, driven, and motivated by constant improvement.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and RWD
- Very good knowledge of OOP & jQuery
- Experience working with single page applications on frameworks such as Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Ability to work in an agile team using either Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with ReactJS will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English on a good level
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid holiday
- Extensive trainings and development (ProofHQ Academy)
- Company off-site meetups