With their help, in over 190 countries worldwide, we offer our services within the following five segments: Repair, End User support, Expert Provision, Release & Deployment, Data Center Maintenance.
For Hemmersbach Poland located in Warsaw we are seeking English speaking L3 Service Desk Technicians to join our team. Applicants should be prepared to be part of a 24/7 team responsible for infrastructure, applications, software and hardware. L3 Support Engineer with English
Place of work: Warsaw
• Attractive salary and contract of employment,
• Work in prestigious international customer's site in Warsaw,
• Challenging tasks,
• Interesting international projects,
• Welcoming, friendly and multicultural work environment,
• Multisport and LUX-MED package.
WymaganiaYour main responsibilities:
• Provide technical guidance to Level 1 & 2 Engineers,
• Participate in planning, designing, installing and configuring local and wide area networks,
• Ensure LAN/WAN environment are secure and appropriate recovery and redundancy issues are addressed,
• Troubleshoot Level 3 Network issues, Early resolution of Critical Cases (Sev1), Root Cause Analysis,
• Debug hardware & software system level problems in a multi-vendor multi-protocol network environment. Knowledge, skills & experience required:
• At least 5 Years' experience in administering CISCO Routers & switches & Fortigate Firewalls,
• Good experience on CISCO Wireless Controllers & WAPs,
• In-depth understanding of routing protocol like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, static routing, etc.
• Able to work on routers & L3 switches, understand MPLS setup and able to work directly with an ISP and manage an installation call,
• Experience in VLANS, Tagging - IEEE 802.1q, HSRP, Port Security, VTP, STP, Storm Control, Trunking & QOS,
• Experience in IPSEC VPN/SSL-VPN/ DMVPN/OPENVPN /NAT/GRE,
• Experience in Fortinet Firewall administration, VDOM creation, Natting & applying policies on inbound & outbound interfaces,
• Knowledge of failover/HA, IP Sla & tracking,
• Visio skills: Network Drawings, Compliance Documentation, Physical and Logical Network layout,
• Fluency in English,
• Good communication and customer interaction skills,
• Openness for 24/7 operations.