We are looking for: Build Integration Engineer
• Take business requirements from product management and answer to them with technical solutions included in the next build releases.
• Creation a build, deployment it in lab and finally verification according to given business requirements.
• To be involved in the optimization of the build and work in areas such as performance in the terms of speed to loading applications, overall performance, login times, policy load times and vulnerability management.
• Engineer will act as center of competence in his area for product management and from time for operation team and would propose solutions in situations when operations were not able to resolve incident/problem.
Key technical skills:
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or closely related disciplines or solid experience in relevant disciplines.
• Strong technical knowledge of Windows Client Environment and of integrating Clients systems with other core Infrastructure components.
• At least 4 years Windows client engineering.
• Thorough knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7).
• Strong Experience of debugging applications on a Windows platform.
• Strong knowledge of Internet Explorer troubleshooting, including Java and .Net apps.
• Knowledge of MSI and packaging methodologies.
• Knowledge of VBS & PowerShell.
• Knowledge of Windows Client deployment.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, especially Group Policies.
• Knowledge of WMI.
• Experience of Virtualizing Desktop Environment and Citrix technologies.
• Knowledge of PKIs.
• Knowledge of ITIL processes.
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
• Life Insurance.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH