The developers participate in the specification of a project, and are responsible for implementing this specification document by coding the functionalities. They will work within an integrated project team for the duration of the project and take direct instructions from the project development manager and product manager. The main development activity will be (but not limited to) building an enterprise grade platform to manage interpretation work, including scheduling appointments, automation/optimization of task distribution etc. Responsibilities include:
• Discuss with product manager user stories to understand the requirements.
• Analyses and designs application systems encompassing development, modification and translates application requirements & user stories into functional design and functional code.
• Documents detailed systems design specifications and/or modification requirements for inclusion in system manuals.
• Write code compatible with the established standards.
• Ensure self-quality insurance of the code built (Unit Tests).
• Supports QA team in the creation of test scripts and test automation.
• Supports user documentation creation.
• Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or relevant work experience/diploma is required + 3 years of development.
• A first experience of working on development projects using Agile methodologies with demonstrated specialist subject knowledge (e.g. Analysis, Coding, Testing, Support, Maintenance).
• Cloud and/or Mobile device development knowledge (Xamarin) is a plus.
• Should be a self-starter and have the ability to cope well in a pressurized environment.
• Good command of English.
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong problem solving attitude.