- Support Global Project Team in development of Business Tools, Cloud Solutions and Business Intelligence solutions
- Develop and evaluate of innovative IT concepts based on the latest technologies
- Propose and implement new ideas and solutions
- Cooperate with top technology companies
- Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in an IT department
- Programming experience in any of the language: Java, Python, Ruby, C++ - as a must
- Experience with virtualization and/or cloud solutions - as a must
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases - as an asset
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Very good command of English both written and verbal is a must
- The candidate must be able to present personal achievements/projects (e.g. web portals, applications)
- Want to make IT better
- Are not afraid of challenges
- Think of yourself as a technology geek
- Would like to work with new technologies in an international team of IT specialists
- Have a "can do" approach towards your tasks
- Are self – reliant when working on tasks assigned to you and resolving issues
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to send CV. Please include reference number: 4programmers/IT/InnovationS/KRK in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.