Are you a skilled Java engineer who pays attention to details and is quality driven? Are you an aspiring Software Craftsman? You are not afraid of a complex financial business domain? We are looking for someone like that who will:
- contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems
- apply best development practices
- master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products
- design for today's requirements but at the same time keep in mind future evolution of the system
- be a part of the UBS Software Labs community, which gives you an opportunity to develop your skills as well as share your knowledge and experiences with others
You'll be working in the Application Delivery within the Securities IT EMEA function located in Zabierzów, Kraków Business Park. Our teams support business of Securities Operations, Cash Equities and Fixed Income (supporting trade lifecycle in back-office of Investment Bank operations). We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. We embody Agile, XP practices, and Continuous Delivery in our everyday work.
Java, Junit, Mockito, Gradle/Maven, JBehave, Concordion, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, GitHub, TeamCity, Spock
Scrum/Kanban, TDD, ATDD, BDD, XP (Pair-Programming, Code Reviews, etc.)
Your experience and skills
- Expertise in Java (2+ years of experience)
- Solid understanding of TDD and XP
- Understanding of concepts like OOD, BDD, DDD
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Hands-on experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Keen on learning and utilizing latest frameworks and technologies on daily basis
- A clean coder and software craftsman following best programming practices
- Very good English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Apply now Save Share