Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you interested to run global bank systems? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys with your technical experience to interface with stakeholders and consumers of the service across ranks and functions? Would you like to take a chance to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• Be responsible for configuring, managing and maintaining SQL Servers in our environment.
• Own, track and resolve database-related incidents and requests within the SLA's.
• Analyze and implement performance tuning.
• Provide on-call support and shift work for production databases.
The team provides subject matter expertise in relation to Sybase and MS SQL technologies.
Own, track and resolve database-related incidents and requests within the SLA's
Analyse and implement performance tuning.
Provide on-call support and shift work for production databases
Your experience and skills
As a MSSQL Database Administrator you will possess a strong background with MS SQL Server technologies, Operating Systems, Networks and Storage.
You will be self-motivated and passionate about delivering high quality Service.
• 5+ years' experience with MSSQL Server in a production environment with database and ETL development.
• Experience in performance tuning, query optimization, performance monitoring and tuning.
• Experience with Profiler and other monitoring and troubleshooting tools, Failover Cluster, Database Mirroring and AlwaysON.
• Sound knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and 2014
• Strong TSQL skills including stored procedure and function creation and optimization.
• Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services installation, configuration and report creation.
• Experience in SQL Server Integration Services package creation and deployment as well as DTS to SSIS migration.
• Knowledge of other RDBMS.
• Experience with cloud solutions such as Microsoft Azure.
• Sound knowledge of Windows Server OS(2008,2012),clustering and virtualization
• Presentation skills – especially with regard to summarizing complicated technical issues.
• Good communication skills and a high degree of credibility are imperative.
On-calls: Yes - yes (every 4-5 weeks)
Weekends: Yes - yes (one weekend per month)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.