You will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, architects and other administrators and be deeply integral in all activities that involve the delivery of the ProofHQ product. The Windows/Linux SysOps priorities will support ProofHQ a Workfront Company business goals including: providing a secure environment to protect critical end user information; selecting and implementing scalable solutions, and enabling robust and reliable service delivery.
You will have a keen attention to detail, be extremely passionate about SaaS and cloud software and be comfortable communicating to both a technical and a nontechnical audience. You are a natural in setting priorities, enjoy working in a fast-paced early-stage company and share in the excitement of growing a global cloud-based business. Like us, you're enthusiastic, driven, and motivated by constant improvement.
- Monitor, manage, and resolve daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience as a Windows Administrator
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and later
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, WSUS, RRAS, IIS
- Good knowledge of Windows PowerShell
- Basic knowledge in AWS
- Basic knowledge in Linux administration (Red Hat, CentOS)
- Basic knowledge in operating system monitoring (e.x. Zabbix, New Relic)
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to work in an agile team using either Scrum or Kanban
- Ability and willingness to work beyond normal business hours as needed
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid holiday
- Extensive trainings and development (ProofHQ Academy)
- Company off-site meetups