Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
– support the Wealth Management business in granting appropriate access to the relevant IT systems
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
You'll be working in the Wealth Management EMEA Access Control team in Wroclaw. Our role is to support the Wealth Management EMEA business in maintaining correct access to the relevant applications in line following strict 'need to know' guidelines
Your experience and skills
– understanding of Identity and Access Management and information security principles
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– strong attention to detail
– very good written and spoken English
– very good knowledge of MS Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.