Contribute to full development life cycle, including: requirements analysis, functional design, technical design, programming, testing, documentation, implementation, and on-going technical support
Analyze specifications and perform program/database design activities
Analyze and translate business needs into effective technical solutions and documents
Very unique project at Warsaw market!
- At least 5 years of Application development experience through full lifecycle
- Bachelor's in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Strong Software Development Lifecycle management experience.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, no-SQL.
- Hands-on experience Oracle database and Big Data experience using Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Pig and Sqoop
- Experience working with teams spread across many countries and time zones.
- Hands-on Experience with Excel and other MS Office Products.
- Good team player interested in sharing knowledge and cross-training other team members and shows interest in learning new technologies and products.
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision
- Strong communications skills.
- Possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment,
- Opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institution worldwide,
- Opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge,
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance).