Capgemini's in-house agency, EDGE Creative, has over 35 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities.
We are looking for a Senior Web & Mobile &UI/UX Designer to join our fast-growing Design department.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Senior Web & Mobile UI/UX Designer will work in a global team supporting the industry's sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams.
As a Senior Web & Mobile UI/UX Designer in our team, you will help guide a user-centered design approach, perform user research, wireframe new products, design and test prototypes, and apply your skills across web and mobile channels. You should have a good understanding of user research methods and excellent prototyping & design skills.
You'll be expected to lead mini teams of designers and work closely with marketers, writers, and developers to create compelling web & mobile experiences. As a Senior Web & Mobile UI/UX Designer, you will be accountable to the Web & Mobile Lead and Creative Lead for the quality of final deliverables.
At EDGE Creative, being a Senior Web & Mobile UI/UX Designer means:
• Being a master of your craft. We are looking for gifted individuals that are able to strike the right balance between creativity and technical excellence in their work. In addition to being able to think creatively, we expect you to demonstrate design best practices, workflow efficiency, and an ability to work to budget.
• Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling web & mobile experiences. Our designers must be able to make sense of often-complex information and landscapes to create compelling web & mobile experiences that engage users and drive the right types of interaction.
• Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery. Our designers are expected to work with information architects, marketers, writers, designers and developers to develop concepts and see them through from design all the way to deployment.
• Understanding the value of brands. In addition to working on Capgemini apps and web projects, we work for leading international brands – each with their own identities and guidelines. EDGE designers are expected to embrace the brand they are working for and adhere to their guidelines and identities. The goal is to enhance brands and help them achieve their business objectives though compelling and engaging mobile and web experiences.
What we offer
• An ideal opportunity to further your web design career, working for internationally recognized brands alongside experienced designers and developers
• Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international team
• Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
• A generous training budget and access to a rich range of industry-leading training resources
• Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives and domain experts.
WymaganiaWhat you absolutely need to have
• A four-year degree with a preferred emphasis on Human Computer Interaction and Design
• 5+ years of experience designing or directing visual user interfaces for web pages and/or native mobile apps
• Master-level proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite
• Demonstrable UX skills with a strong portfolio demonstrating wireframes, user flows, and research
• Experience in UI and interaction design, and being constantly up-to-speed on current UX design principles and UI design patterns
• The ability to apply and explain strategic business thinking to design decision making
• A knowledge of and/or ability to learn tools like Sketch, UXPin, etc.
• A solid understanding of the practice and principles of responsive design, knowledge of the capabilities of CSS, and an awareness of cross platform issues
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal to clearly communicate technical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal team members
• Good interpersonal skills – ability to take constructive criticism
• Experience in Agile development processes
• Great self-management skills and a commitment to working as part of a team.
What would really help your application:
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Experience working in a B2B setting
• Proven track record of working in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Pro-active approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
• Experience working directly with clients.
When submitting your application, please include your portfolio.
Please note: the recruitment process may involve a test to evaluate skills and understanding of business context.