We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational skills to work as a PHP / MySQL Web engineer.
· Knowledge of PHP programming
· Experience with PHP Zend Framework
· Knowledge of Magento platform
· Knowledge of Web 2.0 techniques (i.e. AJAX)
· Knowledge of MySQL
· Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
· Knowledge of front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, jQuery, XML and how they play with back end services
· Demonstrated ability with working in a geographically distributed development team environment
· Experience in Web E-commerce projects
· Computer Science degree preferred
· Must have problem solving skills and love technical challenges
· Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
· Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
What we offer:
- attractive salary and benefits
- work in a young and dynamic team
- possibility to participate in interesting projects throughout the country and abroad
- attractive and stable employment
- conditions continuous development in the field of English language
- indispensable work tools
- promotion prospects
Documents required: CV
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their Cvs along with a statement to [email protected]
Please include the Ref. No.: JSE/PHP/1 in the subject line of the e-mail.
In your application please include the following statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process of VIWA Entertainment Poland Sp. z o.o (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".
Responsibilities include the following:
· Development of custom Web-based applications with database back end for customers.
· Development of Web-based software for internal projects.
· Co-operation with other Web development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers) in the production of a finished product.