WymaganiaWhat we require: • Two years of experience in Front End development
• Ability to create UI designs and prototypes
• Experience in building applications in AngularJS
• Familiarity with CSS preprocessors
• Belief and understanding of Responsive Web Design
• Knowledge of cross browser compatibility practices
• Communicate in spoken and written English
• Strong visual thinker and high attention to detail
• Positive and constructive attitude
What we prefer:
• Familiarity with Front End frameworks (Bootstrap)
• Experience in Front End MVC frameworks
• Experience in Front End test frameworks (Selenium, Karma)
• Understand Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts
• Knowledge of template engines (e.g. Twig)
What you can expect:
• Competitive salary and development opportunities
• Access to cutting-edge technologies
• Flexible work hours as an alternative to a "9 to 5" schedule
• Private medical care including free infant care/ Multisport card
• Comfortable, spacious, brand new office near the city center (Radzikowskiego street) with games room, massage chairs and shower for cyclists
• Social fund (social events, etc.)
• Providing assistance in organizing relocation
• English classes
• Company's parking facilities
• Company events (parties etc.)
• Working along smart and motivated people
• Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview)
• Fresh fruits, snacks for everyone
We're now building some great new products, so we need new teams to bring value to our Customers' businesses.
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
To learn more about the people and the culture at X-Formation, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and on our website.