- Designing and implement ESB/ECM solutions, as well as other interesting projects, using Java.
- You will be responsible for collecting business and systems requirements from internal customers
- Preparing document specifications
- Participating in maintenance processes as 3-rd level support consultant
- Providing training and knowledge transfer to other team members
- You will be working with global, virtual teams, internal and external contractors and 3-rd party vendors as well
- Masters' degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Deep technical expertise and strong analytical skills are a must
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- 3+ years of Java Enterprise Edition software engineering, with a proven track records of accomplished projects is a must
- Databases - MS-SQL, Oracle as an asset
- Java application servers - JBOSS, Tomcat
- LINUX, Windows OS awarenesslinu
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to [email protected]. Please include reference number: 4programmers/JC/KRK in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.