• Work for one of the most recognized brands in the movie and broadcast business.
• A chance to evolve your technical and/or leadership skills.
• Stable employment.
• Competitive salary along with bonuses like private medical insurance, life insurance, sport package subsidies.
• Internal training package.
• Provide technical support to accredited resellers and customers through a variety of channels including but not limited to voice, electronic case, chat and online community.
• Follow and develop Avid's standardised CS practices/processes in analyzing situations or leveraging pre-existing information to solve problems.
• Maintain communication with the support team and management in resolving technical problems and/or bringing problems to the organization's attention.
• Act as a respected point of reference for the escalation and management of complex issues to the Engineering teams in accordance with the escalation process.
• Use Avid's shared content systems, such as Avid's Knowledge Base (KB) to not only help resolve known issues, but also to ensure new solutions to simple and the more complex problems are captured for future reference by others.
• Training of Support Staff in Avid products and technologies.
• Industrial experience either in a video/audio/storage engineering or operational capacity or equal Technical Support/Product Specialist skills.
• In depth knowledge and experience of at least one set of Avid products (iNews, Interplay, MAM, ISIS etc).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Excellent customer focus & strong communication skills.
• Technical Support/Product Specialist skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
• Strong organisational skills, ability to adapt to change and work under pressure.
• Good knowledge of Mac OS and/or Windows is essential. Nice to have:
• Comprehensive understanding of video/audio/storage concepts, hardware, editing techniques and terms.
• Good educational skills, experience in holding technical trainings as one-on-one or in small groups.
• 2nd European Language such as Spanish, French or German.
• Knowledge of computer technologies, disk systems, video, audio and networking infrastructures.
• Community support experiences a plus.
• Call Center experiences a plus.