WymaganiaWhat we offer:
• Work for one of the most recognized brands in the movie and broadcast business.
• Practice your language skills everyday working with unique and interesting problems.
• Competitive salary along with bonuses like private medical insurance, life insurance, sport package subsidies.
• Internal training package.
• A chance to evolve your technical and/or leadership skills.
• Stable employment.
• Provide support to accredited resellers and customers through a variety of channels including but not limited to voice, electronic case, chat and online community.
• Continued learning, understanding, and documentation of customer's workflows and utilization of Avid's products.
• Maintain logs of all communications relating to support issues.
• Generate basic reports, spreadsheets and presentations as required.
• Learn and clearly understand the requirements of the Post and Media Enterprise markets.
• Experience in a Technical Support/Product Specialist role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• 2nd European Language such as Spanish, French or German.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
• Strong organisational skills, ability to adapt to change and work under pressure.
• Good knowledge of Mac OS and/or Windows is essential.
Nice to have:
• Understanding of Video/Audio concepts, hardware, editing techniques and terms.
• Knowledge of computer technologies, disk systems, video, audio and networking infrastructures.
• Community support experiences a plus.
• Call Center experiences a plus.