Send your CV and if your experience is suitable, we will provide you with detailed description of the company, project and recruitment process.
Please notice that it´s not an outsourcing - you would potentially be employed directly by our client.
Full lifecycle application development
The company offers a competitive salary (employment contract), internal and external trainings, , interesting business trips to the United States, Belgium, Germany, England or Malaysia, medical care and flexible working hours.
- master degree in a computer science education. Or equivalent by experience.
- 1 years or more development experience
- C++ experience is required
- affinity with algorithm writing is required
- good object oriented design & development
- MS Visual Studio
- good English
- quality mindset
- C# or asp.net is an asset
- 3D printing passion is an asset
- know-how on at least one of the following UI technologies (web, QT, WPF...) is an asset
- good communication skills
According to current law Randstad does not charge from candidates for participation in recruitment processes .
The employment agency (license number 47 )