• Under the guidance of a Development Team Leader, work directly with allocated Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams to implement change requests and new features.
• Design and implement new front-end functionality using HTML5 and Angular JS.
• Take responsibility for changes that go through multiple tiers from the browser through to the back-end databases by collaborating with other developers.
• Write middle-tier code to implement business logic.
• Write and amend stored procedures in the Oracle databases.
• Utilize standards, architectures, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company guidelines and industry best practices.
• Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes.
Key technical skills:
• A core web developer.
• Experience with AngularJS including memory management and directives.
• Demonstrable experience with high performance and high data volume applications.
• Solid front-end web development and HTML5 technologies.
• Demonstrable experience with Web 3.0 UX (CSS3).
• Experience with Karma/Jasmine testing.
• Demonstrable experience of software design patterns and programming.
• Experience developing and working with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
• Experience of working using Agile principles in small functional teams.
• A solid understanding of standard change control policies and procedures and experience working in an IT environment with rigorous change control procedures.
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
• Life Insurance.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH