• C#/.NET application development in a Windows Server environment.
• Development of strategy simulation and back-testing framework.
• Development of advanced order entry user interfaces.
• Writing of automated unit tests and QA regression test packs.
• Configuration and release management.
• Problem analysis and resolution.
• 3rd line support of the applications developed.
Key technical skills:
• Solid industry experience with C# (.NET Framework 3.5 or higher) using generics, multi-threading and messaging technologies.
• Windows Forms and/or WPF experience preferable but not essential.
• Knowledge of SQL database technologies (Oracle PL/SQL and/or Microsoft T-SQL), including database modelling and schema design (table design, data normalisation, implementation of referential integrity and data constraints).
• Experience of full software development life-cycle (requirements analysis, design, development, unit-testing, build and deployment and post-implementation support).
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
• Life Insurance.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH