• Develop the test cases and execute test cases to diagnose issues and bugs, creating test data when required.
• Participate in defining and communicating best practices.
• Maintain and update tests based on continuous feedback.
• Responsibility for ensuring on time test execution and test delivery in collaboration with the onsite and off-shore partners.
• Working closely with Project, Dev and QA team.
• Conduct the meetings with the development team to provide support feedback to enhance application stability.
• Requirement Analysis, Test Case, Test Plan Documentation with Execution and Defect Reporting & Analysis.
• Creating test approach, test strategy and test plans, test cases.
• Publish the Daily, Weekly Status Report.
Key technical skills:
• Solid experience of Quality Assurance.
• Deep knowledge of SW Development Lifecycle.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Database knowledge / ability to write queries (SQL / Oracle).
• Great analytical, problem solving and quick decision making skills.
• Willingness to take initiative and responsibility.
• Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, TDD.
• Unix skills.
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
• Life Insurance.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH