Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– build and test the application in Agile environment as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– create and execute automated test scenarios for applications and technical environments
– apply best development practices and effectively utilizing technologies
– assure code quality and adherence to coding standards
– apply XP practices such as TDD, pair programming and Continuous Integration
We are a global team building a Client Order Management System (OMS) for the FX department of the Investment Bank. The OMS supports orders for FX cash products via UBS Neo as well as from external vendor platforms connected via FIX. Apart from simple resting order types it pioneers algorithmically executed FX orders, developed in a cross business collaborative effort, re-using existing award winning algorithmic trading components from our Equities colleagues. We are highly independent and capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. Everyone feels responsible for the system and has full say in its future direction. We embody the Software Craftsmanship philosophies in our practices.
Your experience and skills
- experience with automated testing technologies and skills such as JBehave
- server-side Java SE development skills
- hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- experience working with and leading globally distributed teams (a plus)
- hands-on experience in the following is highly desirable:
o building distributed systems
o Java messaging technologies
o databases (Oracle)
- experience in the financial industry, or FX business knowledge (a plus)
- passionate about what you do
- technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
- fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.