As a Java SE Developer, you will have the opportunity to join us in helping hundreds of the world's best companies, both small and large, in solving their business problems. You will work with professionals on improving our high quality software and, at the same time, you will be able to benefit from developing your skills in our fast-paced (and fun!) working environment. X-Formation is a place where people think independently, are encouraged to be creative and know that what matters most is making a difference by choosing quality over quantity.
· Deep understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
· Good knowledge of Java SE 8
· Knowledge of Hibernate/MySQL
· Experience in Unit-testing & Test-driven development (TDD)
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
· Familiarity with Version control system (preferably Git)
· Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
· Understanding of software development processes and tools
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
· Experience in Refactoring and design patterns
· Knowledge of Spring framework
· Knowledge of Maven
· Basic knowledge of HTML, PHP and Go language
· Familiarity with SOAP, REST
· Understand Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts
What you can expect:
· Competitive salary and development opportunities
· Access to cutting-edge technologies
· Flexible work hours as an alternative to a "9 to 5" schedule
· Private medical care including free infant care/ Multisport card
· Comfortable, spacious, brand new office near the city center (Radzikowskiego street) with games room, massage chairs and shower for cyclists
· Social fund (social events, etc.)
· Providing assistance in organizing relocation
· English classes
· Company's parking facilities
· Company events (parties etc.)
· Working along smart and motivated people
· Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview)
· Fresh fruit, snacks for everyone
We're now building some great new products, so we need new teams to bring value to our Customers' businesses.
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
To learn more about the people and the culture at X-Formation, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and on our website.