At Smart4Aviation we make software for airlines. Our cross-platform (web/mobile) products and services help them to optimize, simplify and improve their operations.
We make products that:
• Reduce fuel costs
• Optimize aircraft payloads
• Monitor flight movement
• Provides flight and cabin crews with all flight-related information
Are you ready to join us?
WymaganiaA person working in this position will be responsible for creation and development of web applications for airlines. Tasks will also include software implementations, testing, troubleshooting errors and providing technical support in implemented projects.
• Designing and implementing complex, multi-layered software applications
• Interpreting business requirements, usability feedback results and functional specifications to make technical recommendations
• Analysing software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
• Eliminating potential risks in tasks, proposing solutions and mitigation plans when needed
• Defining system design, architecture and best practices for the system
• Developing best practices to improve productivity
• Cooperating with business analysts
• Very good programming skills in Java (at least 2-years' experience)
• Strong experience with core Java frameworks - Spring and Hibernate
• Knowledge of basic development practices and tools, e.g., dependency management, modern revision control systems, code review tools
• Practical knowledge of algorithms, design patterns and data structures
• Ability to deliver high-quality products
• Good command of English