Location: Barcelona, Spain
Employment Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Salary (gross): 3000 - 4000 €/ Month
Project Industry: Own projects
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Development, creation and execution of test cases associated to functional, integrated and regression activities.
• Front End Web/UI testing including validating stored procedures, and triggers; (manual or automated) and report test results.
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
• Document, request and maintain test artifacts.
• Research data needs and request/manage same.
• Hold and/or participate in test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) - to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases.
To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
• Creative solving of technical problems - to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans.
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables - ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
• Ability to think abstract - to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
• The ability to write high functioning test scripts and defects.
• Experience with Quick Test Professional test scripts and automation concepts.
• High level experience testing Web Based applications.
• Web and UI Testing; SOA/EIA layer.
• GUI testing
• 2+ years of relevant QA technical experience, preferably from pharma.
• Expertise in testing in Web/UI environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
• Create and execute clear, concise detail oriented test cases.
• Ability to understand and create test cases from specifications or verbal communications.
CV w języku angielskim proszę kierować na adres: [email protected]