Are you a skilled Software Engineer who is passionate about Testing, Quality and Automation? Are you paying attention to details and you know well TDD and BDD practices? We are looking for someone like that who will:
- contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems
- guard the quality of our core components
- guide team members about quality assurance and best practices of delivering high quality tests and how to do well specifications through automated tests
- apply best quality assurance practices, master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products
- design for today's requirements, but at the same time keep in mind future evolution of the system
- be a part of the UBS Software Labs community, which gives you an opportunity to develop your skills as well as share your knowledge and experiences with others
You'll be working in the Application Delivery within the Securities IT EMEA function located in Zabierzów, Kraków Business Park. We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who guard quality of strategic settlements and clearing application within Securities for Operations. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. We embody Agile, XP practices, and Continuous Delivery in our everyday work.
Java, Junit, Mockito, Gradle/Maven, JBehave, Concordion, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, GitHub, TeamCity, Spock
Scrum/Kanban, TDD, ATDD, BDD, XP (Pair-Programming, Code Reviews, etc.)
Your experience and skills
- Mid-level experience as a Java Developer
- Experience in BDD and TDD methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Very good agile testing skills
- A 'test to break' attitude
- Good understanding and usage of design patterns and Object-Oriented (OO) design
- Experience with Mocking frameworks (desirable)
- Keen on learning and utilizing latest frameworks and technologies on daily basis
- A very good English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.