Location: Krakow, Krupnicza 3/8 At Techforce we search, select, start up and scale up software development teams for International companies searching for the top 5% of qualified developers.
About our client's project:
It is the world's best crawl-as-a-service platform. We're a small(ish) company, but we've got an awesome client list. The world's largest brands and agencies use our service to make their websites easier to find and use. Our ultimate aim is to become the standard tool for marketers across the world letting them crawl and analyse all of their websites to identify key insights.
Over the last year we have rewritten from scratch our whole stack using the latest technologies: AWS, Ruby, Sinatra, Redshift, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Angular. With a new round of VC funding just raised, we are looking for talented engineers to work with us and help us make our crawl infrastructure even more awesome, as well as build and launch brand new products.
- Continued Learning: Books/ Tutorial / Lynda.com / Amazon.com / Code school - we pay for your subscription / Code school challenges etc..
- Contract of: employment / mandate / B2B
- Overtime hours paid : 150% hour in the week and 200% hour during the weekend
- Agile Process / Scrum Environment
- Food & Drink — Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- FF : FOOD FRIDAYS (Pizza, Burgers, Sushi)
- Fun : Billard Table, Mini Golf, X-boxes, Kinnect, Boarding Games, awesome atmosphere at work : Pub Crawls, Parties, Paintball Quest, Mountain Trips, Beer meetings
- Multisport Plus Cards
- Medical Package: Scanmed
If the above options sound interesting to you apply now: [email protected]
As a Frontend Developer you will join our development team and focus on the user interface of our products. Working in an agile environment, you will build new userfacing features, improve the existing user interface and create new products.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Understand product and user requirements for new features and for feature improvements
● Create new elements of user interface which satisfy the requirements in a simple, intuitive way
● Work with the Backend Developers to specify changes and additions to the platform's APIs
● Improve our existing frontend codebase, looking to adopt new technologies to keep it uptodate
● Ensure all code is of very high quality
Background and skills you will need
We are looking for people with a passion for technology and innovation, as well as a keenness to always learn and develop.
The specific requirements for this role are:
● Extended knowledge of the Angular.js framework
● Solid knowledge of testing best practice including Jasmine
● Preferably, experience of Node.js and Express.js
● Ideally, a good sensitivity to visual design, usability and user experience
● Practical knowledge of Git and continuous integration