- Attractive salary and benefits
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
- Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
- Soft Skills Academy
- Leadership Academy and more!
- To keep creativity on high level, you can work with students on the University:
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we've got it!)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!
• part of autonomous agile team
• responsibility for developing software
• work on the latest version on Microsoft's development tools
• have long term vision of multiple projects
• use English every day in communication with native speakers
• working with Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: • Experience in C# and SQL Server – T-SQL
• Experience with working in continuous processes environment: continuous integration, continuous deployment, test automation
• Good knowledge of English
• Focus on continuous improvements
• Team player and good communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experiencein in:
- SQL Server - Reporting Services, Analysis Services
- Messaging Systems e.g. Rabbit MQ
- Working with software development open source projects related with databases/data warehouses
- Integration data from multiple data sources and in working with big data
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)