Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of programs? Do you have strong analytical skills? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– manage a portfolio of programs within Security IT including financial planning
– organize regular portfolio steering committees including planning and program reviews
– track progress of the project portfolio and related programs, including the tracking of risks, action logs and program deliverables, milestones etc.
– execute financial control of the portfolio and related programs
– drive portfolio and program status reports and financial forecasts as part of portfolio control
– produce regular updates / status report for senior management
– manage actively senior stakeholders of the portfolio, arbitrate between in case of conflicting priorities
– conduct regular portfolio prioritization in collaboration with the head of portfolio management
You'll be working in the Security IT PPM team in Zürich. We are responsible to manage all aspect the change portfolio of programs for Security IT of the bank. The position offers to work closely together in an international environment on the pulse of actual IT security technologies. We cover all aspects of portfolio management from including financial planning, portfolio creation, benefit and portfolio control in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– 3-5+ years of experience in the area of Project- , Program- and Portfolio Management
– Experience in working with Project Management related tools (e.g. MS Project, Clarity, etc.)
– Good knowledge of project financial planning and tracking
– Very strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate on all hierarchical levels
– Experience in the area of IT Risk management is a plus
– PMI , IPMA certification, ideally
– Experience in process management, Six Sigma certification, ideally
– Proven English skills, German is a plus
– detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams under high pressure
– conscientious and resilient
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.