As a Solution Architect you will be responsible to understand and meet the Customer's requirements, acting as an extension of the Client's Team based in Belgium. Our team will play a vital role in developing the Client's product – Digital Asset Management System, customizing and implementing it for the End-Customer.
- Analyze and design software solutions based on a web platform written with the use of the latest technologies
- Closely collaborate with the Client's teams and its end-customers
- Add value to the professional project process
- Deliver finished solutions that meet Customers' requirements
- Hands-on experience in web development (ASP .NET MVC, Web API)
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Ability to interpret user requirements and translate them into an implementation and customization strategy
- Ability to cross over between business users on both the functional level and the technology level
- Experience mocking up wireframes (preferably Axure)
- A solid understanding of web standards and Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 5+ years solid analysis and design experience in a technology deployment environment
- Technical environment:
Redis, Elasticsearch, Azure
Visual Studio .Net 2015, TeamCity
Git, Docker, Jira
Amazon Web Services
Knockout, HTML 5, jQuery
Atlassian Bamboo / Confluence
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to extend your professional portfolio and learn new technologies
- Access to Microsoft Certifications
- Team events
- Motivating remuneration package
- Private medical coverage
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
Our ideal candidate will respond well to change, will be able to think on their feet and will love working with people.
If it sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please don't forget to include the following statement:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."