Do you have a strong attention to detail and a flexible approach to adapt to changing business needs?
We are looking for someone like that to:
-collect data from internal and external sources and providing regular and ad-hoc analysis based on partners' needs and expectations
-work with business pertners on implementing the necessary changes and improvements
-create data visualizations using MS Excel or MS PowerPoint and analyze the presented data to identify issues and trends
-interact regularly with global and senior stakeholders
-identify and analyze areas for improvement in current process/service models and communicate them to the business
As an IT Risk Reporting Specialist you will be a part of Central Risk Services Team based in Krakow. The Team provides a wide range of services and reporting for all IT Risk functions in UBS: data gathering and analysis and preparing reports and presentations, hosting meetings for senior stakeholders and many more. Your role will give you a chance to liaise with various business groups within UBS.
Your experience and skills
- Ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Working knowledge of business process modelling (an asset)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to deal with both regular and ad-hoc requests, work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Able to manage working relationships and ensure the completion of tasks to a high standard
- Well equipped with knowledge of Word, Access and PowerPoint
- A great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
- Team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.