Are you an expert on risk? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
-collect data from internal and external sources and provide regular and ad-hoc analysis based on partners' needs and expectations
-analyze IT Risk related processes to identify opportunities for improvement and/or further development
-solve complex and challenging problems and follow up actions on identified Risks
-present the operational risk items statuses and provide the results of your analysis to onshore partners
-create dashboards in relation to IT Risk mitigation activities.
As an IT Risk Analyst you will be part of Corporate Centre IT Risk Operations and Remediation Office (in Zabierzów). Our role is to provide a wide range of services including: a day to day process management and administration of the Risk Items throughout every stage of their lifecycle. We help by being responsible for presentation of work results to various stakeholders on different organizational levels.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree analytical discipline or relevant
- very good analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to details
- ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
- ability to work with multiple sources of data and identify the links between them
- acquaintance with operational risk (would be an asset)
– able to deal with both regular and ad-hoc requests, work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
– a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
– equipped with Excel Skills (Pivot tables, Charts, Vlookups, Tables) - additional expertise (building / editing macros, etc.) would be considered as an advantage
- familiar with MS PowerPoint & Word to a competent level
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.